Finding Love: Book 3 in the Behind Blue Lines Series is LIVE!


Finding Love is LIVE! - Buy your copy NOW!




 

Finding Love: Behind Blue Lines (Book 3)

     With an unexpected ring of my doorbell, my life turns upside down. A missing mother, two neglected children, and one extremely gorgeous man collide into my perfectly guarded heart. 
        I tried to resist Dylan Sanborn, chasing after other “things” just to protect my heart. Both of us tried, but we were totally wrong for each other. I was forever single, and he was a father with two children, and still married. I wasn’t going to break up a marriage, and neither would he. But bad things happen to good people, and when the truth comes to light in a shocking way, we find out our love was more significant than the both of us could ever imagine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

$ .99 in November! Books on SALE!

All Nighter

Saving Grace