Saving Grace!

I AM DONE!  Yes, I finished Saving Grace, the second book to Fall From Grace, this morning.  I have been staring at it on my computer screen since 7 am.  I'm waiting for my editor to see her schedule and if she'll be able to correct most likely every single f$#king sentence I wrote.
I'm a nervous wreck though, because I truly think it stinks, but I thought Fall From Grace stunk too.  I just fell in love with what I WANTED the story to be.  And let's face it, I fell in love with Shane.  I gotta say though that during Saving Grace I started crushing on Alex.
So now onto Shane's point of view!  I have a little over 30,000 words so far, but I'm wondering if I can actually get into the mind of a guy like I need.  Hmmm.
It's way too early to start drinking right?
My two year old says yes.  Darn.

Popular posts from this blog

Stunned Speechless.

F*cking Awkward