Shout Out!

I just wanted to give a SHOUT OUT and thank you to Laurynne for writing about Fall From Grace on her Blog - http://coffeebooksandlipgloss.blogspot.com/2012/09/fall-from-grace-by-christine-zolendz.html  (Every reviewer and blogger out there:  YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!  If it weren't for you spreading the word about our books, us indie authors would be still # 1,999,999 in rankings.)
I love that everyone keeps referring to Shane as the guy in the picture in this blog or M. Shadows from Avenged Sevenfold (I love him and I love his band, and I think his wife is the luckiest woman on the face of the earth!!!!!)  Um, just letting everyone know I seriously have book sex with those two guys every night as I'm finishing book 2.  SOOOOO good.
Someone wrote to me today and said I should lock myself in a closet and throw some snacks to my husband and kids to finish the book.  GOD I WISH!  I actually have one of those houses with really no closets!  Okay, there's a small one in each bedroom but there's no way my fat ass is fitting in one of them.
So what's going on with Shane and Grace?  Well, I've actually been trying to take everything that everyone has emailed and messaged me to heart about the story.  Because, like I've said before, I want you guys to be happy.  I know my favorite thing to do is cuddle up under the covers with my kindle and leave my life right where it is and completely lose myself in the characters lives.  And also as I'm writing book 2, I am finishing up Shane's side of the story, so I'm doing 2 books at once.  Hopefully I won't screw up!

And I don't get it either, I kind of suck at writing.  You guys are just too nice.

And to end off here's one of my favorite songs from Avenged Sevenfold - WATCH IT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7ry4cx6HfY

Popular posts from this blog

New Journal Collection!

Stunned Speechless.