Scars and Songs Teaser #3!


Teaser #3 -
Remember this scene?  What the eff was Shane thinking?  Oh, you're gonna find out soon...maybe sooner than you think ;)

“Hello?”  God, her voice was amazing.  It could soothe a man’s restless soul.
“Where are you?” I demanded.
“I’m in bed, Shane.  Honestly, I just fell getting the phone and right now, I’m on the damn floor.  Why are you calling me?”  Oh shit.  SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!  They were in bed already? I stumbled down the block faster.
“Is Ethan with you?”
“No.”  Low.  Quiet.  Full of hurt.
“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have...” I was on her block.  I was a freaking stalker now and not about to stop.
“Don’t feed me any of your crap, Shane.  I have no idea why you think you can call me at any hour and pretend you give a crap about who I leave a bar with.”  Pretend?  I fucking wish I were pretending.  I am in fucking love with you.  I had to tell her I loved her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

$ .99 in November! Books on SALE!

All Nighter