My lack of Blogginess...

Let me start this by writing how much I love my MacBookPro.  I love it, I really do.  It has been a true best friend and loyal companion since 2006, when upon the birth of my first daughter I thought I deserved a nice new shiny toy and bought it for myself.
But, somehow along the last two months I think its feelings for me have been deteriorating.  Now, I truly believe it hates me.  I have about 10,000 more words I want to write for the next book of Shane and Grace's story and the bi-otch of a computer is stopping after every three words and jumping backwards and continuing to insert the words I'm typing into the sentences before.  Confusing, right?  Try writing and reading that way.  So now I'm looking into a dell.  I think I need to go to the dark side.  I am such a MAC person this might kill me, but this book is not getting written and it's seriously twisted.
Maybe it's possessed.
My six year old just informed me it's because it hates my book and it doesn't want me to write it anymore.  Wow.  That kid need to be put in a time out.
She obviously doesn't understand anything about cliffhangers...
Oh, just so you know I totally got drunk with Shane and Grace last night.  I think we all need an intervention, seriously this book is filled with too much alcohol.

Comments

  1. on't listen to the kid, your computer is evil! I'm jonesing for book 2!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

$ .99 in November! Books on SALE!

All Nighter

Saving Grace