WooooWhoooo! Another Awesome Review!

I am so NOT showing off, please don't think that...I am merely sharing... and dancing a crazy-ass jig in my dining room amongst my daughters about this review.  Because sometimes when you are unsure about things, and asking yourself... Can I do this?  Is it going to be good enough?  Should I put myself out there?  These words, the supportive, kind, freaking awesome words of my readers make me feel like I did and can!  You all rock!  From the bottom of my heart I heart you guys so much!!!!

http://totallybookedblog.com/2012/08/10/guest-review-fall-from-grace-by-christine-zolendz/

And while you're there, join the blog, follow the blog, do all that bloggy readers like you do to show your support back to our awesome rockin' community of bloggers!  I don't even know if that made sense but, too bad, I'm horrible at editing and I'm still dancing my jig!

Comments

  1. Have you released a date for the follow up. I just finished Fall From Grace last night and I was shaking my fists, not only at Gabriel, but also at my Kindle..I didn't want it to end! Make my day and tell me we have a release date...soon?!?!?! Wishful thinking? Well, FFG was fabulous, you did a great job of capturing the raw emotions this poor girl is feeling. Shane reminds me of Travis from Jamie McGuire's BD...badass boy who falls for the one girl who could put up with their badass ways and tame them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should show off the book is awesome and would make on hell of a movie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you !! Dance that jig and be proud of yourself it takes a lot of guts to follow your dream and put something you have made and worked hard on out into the world so be proud and keep jiggin it!
    Here's to many more positive reviews !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

$ .99 in November! Books on SALE!

All Nighter

Thank you!