Amazon

7.29.2012

SQUEEEEEAAAAAAALLLL!

Just read my email for the first time today. Bad lazy girl.  (I have an excuse...Gabriel's Inferno.) So, this is what I find...
http://www.maryse.net/books/rock-stars-bad-boys/currently-reading-fall-from-grace-by-christine-zolendz-bad-boy-rock-star-anyone.html/comment-page-1#comment-21778
I would like to profess my love for these ladies.  I <3 you guys!  Really, truly, forever.
When I pushed the publish button on Amazon I didn't think that this story would be something.  While I was writing it, yeah, I thought it was belly fluttering, but I thought maybe that would be only me that felt that way.  So I thank you ladies for giving my book a chance, sharing it with each other, and writing about it.  I hope to the gods of good writing skills, great sexy scenes, and butterfly flutters that I can do justice for book 2.  Because, you readers deserve it!