Yay! Another Blog!

So, here is the start of my Blog.
I feel like I'm typing into a diary and I'm fourteen.  Ew.  I hated fourteen.  Anyway, as a start here are my ground rules.  1) Do not take any offense of my writing style, poor grammar and speling mistackes! I just write.  2) I have a foul mouth and a dirty mind ;) and I will use them all the time, please don't take offense.
Um, that's about it!
And, yes there will be another story with Shane and Grace.  I should be writing now, yet I'm blogging. And my visual side of me is thinking this whole bloggy screen needs some more of my personality in it.  Hmmmmm.  I need to look for photos and stuff.

Comments

  1. Great blog!! Would love to Follow but GFC doesn't work at the moment, perhaps join Networked Blogs, just an idea :)

    Have a look at my page:
    www.bellaharte.blogspot.co.uk

    on the right hand column, you'll see the widget.

    Anyway, have a great day and I'll bookmark your blog instead for now.

    Bella

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

$ .99 in November! Books on SALE!

All Nighter

Saving Grace