Holy Hotness Batman!

My freaking eyes are blurry.  I spent the night, and I mean the ENTIRE night reading Rock Me by Cherrie Lynn.  Holy.  Hot.  I'm just.  Okay, I'm stumped.  At a complete loss of words.
I loved the Fifty Shades books, but this?  This was...I mean Christian Grey was someone that could never be a real person to me, maybe because I don't hang in the circles of the brazillionaire rich people. But, Brian?  Badass.  Tattooed.  Pierced.  That was more real to me.  Oh, he could do my next tattoo!
I could dip my kindle in chocolate and eat it.

Anyway.  I woke up this morning to another review of Fall From Grace.  Five stars.  Thank you, Kelly on Amazon!  I'm glad you liked it.  And, Sue from TN, for my first 5 stars!  You girls rock!  You made my caged butterflies burst.  They both wrote how they didn't like how there was no mention of another book.  So, today I shall remedy that.  I will upload a little thang and put it in there explaining that there will be another book, I just have to get off my ass and finish it.
The characters are kind of driving me crazy and the story keeps splitting off into something different than I had wanted.  Maybe my next post will be all about how I wrote Fall From Grace and all my thoughts on the characters and stuff.  SOOOOO tired right now.  Darn that Cherrie Lynn!

Comments

  1. Why finally!!! I have been looking for more about you all over the net. Your book is awesome. I am in love with Grace and Shane. I am so looking forward for the next book. Congratulations and thank you for sharing theirs and your journey with us.
    BrazGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SOOOO much! I'm so happy you liked their story. I'm almost finished with the next one, hang in there! I'm kind of at war with myself for how the story is turning out, it's driving me insane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished reading your book. I took me all day I couldn't put it down. I hope grace and shane make it. Do when know when the next one is coming out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

$ .99 in November! Books on SALE!

All Nighter

Saving Grace